Tuesday 30 March 2021

Softball Zones

Softball Zones


Hello Every body, this is a blog post about when I went to Softball Zones with eight other people.
We have been practicing the past two weeks and my coach, Miss Daly (Which is my teacher) had to choose 12 people to go to Zones and I was one of them. We played at Mt Roskill Primary School. We won six matches and lost one. We thought we were going to have eight matches, but instead, we just did seven. Here are some pictures of us at Mt Roskill Primary School.
Our Team At Mt Roskill Primary School.
My friend (Martin) Diving for a home run.
Picture of me batting.


1 comment:

  1. Hey TJ its me Elijah your blogging buddy. I just want to say you look good at batting the ball in softball.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.