Wednesday 20 November 2019

Athletics Day

High Jump

On the 19th of November 2019, we did our Athletics day. My favourite event was high jump because Demetrius and I were the only people standing and we both jumped 1.13 meters. But the jump I did before that, instead of landing on the platform, I landed on the red things on the left of the high jump. It hurt but luckily I made it over. I also made over 1.13 metres. I knew that I was going to the zones.

House Relays

That was my most favourite part of the Athletics. It was fun because the Pukeko middle school's team ran first and we won the first round. I knew that we were going to come third place, I think Kea came first place, Ruru came second and Tui came last which was sad. That's all. Bye Bye bloggers.





1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Maiki from Ahipara School.
    How high is your high score?
    And how was the rest of the day for you?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.