Friday 14 May 2021

My Training Diary's

 My Training Diary

Hello and today I'm blogging about My training diary. Us kids got this diary On the first day back at school of term two. For Inquiry, we were given these Warrior diary books Because we were focusing on Taha Tinana or Physical Wellbeing.

 

When we got these diaries, we started using them to show how long  we can hold a plank (maximum is five minutes), how many times we can do burpees in a minute, how many shuttles we get from ten meters and back in a minute, and how much lengths we can run in five minutes. I bet that if you get these diaries, you would be huffing and puffing.For my plank, I held it for a minute and twenty three seconds. I did eighteen burpees, nine shuttles  and for the endurance run, I got seven point two lengths.

 

We also used these diaries to write something positive to someone and say it to that person. We would also use these to write how long we slept for. If You had a diary, you would turn to the second page and you see something called a players detail. You would have to fill it in before turning the other pages. 

 

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post and I'll blog later next time. Bye!!!   



 


 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.